Admission ticket (Bus Güell included from April 1st)
Tickets can be purchased up to three months before the visit, choosing the date and time slot, up to a maximum of 9 tickets per person for each purchase.
Admission ticket + GUIDED OR PRIVATE VISIT (Bus Güell included from April 1st)
Park Güell offers a guided or private tour service in various languages, so that you can get first-hand information about the history and symbolism of the site, one of Antoni Gaudí's most complete works.
What you can visit with your ticket?
Park Güell has 2 different areas: the restricted area, which requires the purchase of a ticket, and the free access area which is open to all visitors at no charge.
- The part emphasized on the map is the restricted area. The rest of Park Güell can be entered without restriction and free of charge.
- You must arrive at the access control point at the assigned time so as not to lose your scheduled entry times. Entry will not be allowed outside the times stated on the ticket.
- You have 30 minutes after the time marked on your ticket to enter the site. Once that deadline has passed, you will lose your right to enter.
- Once you are inside the restricted area, you can take as long as you like to enjoy the brilliant architect's work, but once you have left the restricted area, you cannot re-enter.
- If you arrive at Park Güell before the assigned time, you can start your visit with the free entry zone.
- Once tickets have been purchased, no change of date or time will be allowed.
- The tickets for visiting the restricted area includes Bus Güell from April 1st, a shuttle service that will take you directly from the Alfons X metro station (L4) to Park Güell
- The tickets for visiting the restricted area do not include the access to the Gaudí House Museum.