The 'Park Güell and schools' programme enables all Spanish and EU schools that have an educational interest in the site designed by Antoni Gaudí to visit the restricted area.
The school programme offers two types of visit, during specific time periods, which are free of charge:
- The guided experience,, which offers an enjoyable, educational way to discover the Park's most emblematic areas.
- Free access, for a maximum of 60 people per school and day.
- A guided-tour service (€56 per group of 30 people), available in five languages: Catalan, Spanish, French, English and Italian.
- Parking12€ (stationnement de 90 minutes) en haute saison et 9€(12€ in high season) en basse saison.
- Free entrance, q where the visitors are free to walk around the areas that include the Park's most emblematic features. This includes free access, for a maximum of 60 people per school and day.
How to make a reservation?
For both types of visit, the educational centre must fill in a questionnaire/form to accredit that their visit is for educational and not leisure purposes. The school should contact the Park Güell Visitor Help and Information Service: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specific conditions for reserving the school programme for educational centres
Accompanied by a guide, it offers an enjoyable, educational way of discovering Park Güell's most emblematic areas and the architectural secrets of brilliant architect A. Gaudí, with the tour's language and concepts adapted to each age group.
The maximum number of people who can reserve a school is 60 per day. In case the group is bigger, we will indicate how to make the purchase of the rest of the tickets.
If there are no tickets available on the requested day, we will contact the centre to offer alternative dates.
Once you have confirmed the reservation, you will receive an educational dossier, along with the entrance receipt, that will allow you to work on the visit with your students.