The ‘Park Güell and schools’ programme offers the chance for all Spanish and EU schools that have an educational interest in this emblematic site, designed by Antoni Gaudí, to visit Park Güell.
Modalities of visit the program offers
Our school program offers two different visits, at specific times and both granting free access to the Park:
- Guided experience: you will discover in an enjoyable and educational way, and along with a specialized guide, the most emblematic spaces of the Park.
- Free access, maximum 60 people per school and day.
- Specialized guide (60€ per group, maximum 30 people per group), available in five languages: Catalan, Spanish, English, French and Italian.
- Free Non Guided Visit: this type of visit allows you to discover Park Güell by your own. It is included the free access with a maximum 60 students per school and day.
You will have also the possibility to book a parking spot for 90 minutes/18€.
Who is it for?
Accredited education centres in the European Union member countries, for the following school levels:
- Pre-school education
- Primary education
- Lower secondary education
- Higher secondary education – Baccalaureate
- Vocational training
Agencies and/or other entities specialised in school visits and university centres are excluded. In this case, you can make your booking as an organised group on our website.
How to make a booking through our website
If you are interested in visiting the Park, you can make and manage your own booking on our website. The steps to do so are as follows:
- Register your educational centre in the system.
- Select the type of visit (unguided or with a specialised guide).
- Select your desired date and time among those available.
- Complete your booking and obtain your admission voucher.
** IT IS IMPORTANT TO KEEP IN MIND THAT FOR BOTH TYPES OF VISITS, YOU MUST ACCREDIT THAT YOUR VISIT HAS A CULTURAL COMPONENT AND IS NOT MERELY RECREATIONAL.
We ask that you please carefully read our terms and conditions before registering and making your booking.
For more information, you can download the manual or take a look at the FAQs below.
The Educational Programme runs in parallel to the school calendar, so bookings of this type are only allowed starting on 7 September 2020. Holiday periods and local public holidays are excluded from the programme:
- Christmas (from 21 December 2020 to 8 January 2021)
- Holy Week (from 27 March to 5 April 2021)
- Local holidays (24 September, 12 October, 1 November, 6 to 8 December, 1 May, and 23 May).
With our guided experience you will discover in an enjoyable and educational way, and along with a specialized guide, the most emblematic areas of Park Güell. You will also have the opportunity to discover the secrets and the symbolism of the architecture behind the genius, Antoni Gaudí. The content of the visit will be adapted to the students’ age and their interests.
Make sure your browser is updated and you have the latest available version installed.
Remember to correctly introduce the centre’s tax identification number (NIF), without spaces or hyphens, and to attach the appropriate supporting documentation.
If you are still having trouble, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there is no availability on the day requested, you can check the available alternative dates and options through the application on our website. When a time slot is fully booked, the system will not show it to you. In this case, we recommend that you either purchase your tickets as an organised group or change the date of the visit.
Visits can be adapted to the needs of the student. Please inform us of this when making the booking through our website; there is a field where you can type in your requests.
Once you have confirmed the booking, you will receive an educational dossier, along with the admission voucher, that will allow you to work on the visit with your students.
The booking must be made directly by the educational centre. Therefore, requests from leisure/educational agencies or companies will not be accepted.
At the end of the booking process, you have the option of requesting an invoice automatically with just one click.
Remember that by default we will use the information you registered with as the tax information for the invoice.