Avoiding the spread of COVID-19 is everyone’s responsibility. Please help us comply with all these measures in order to enjoy a safe and pleasant visit:
- Although Park Güell is an open space, safety distance must be maintained.
- Some areas with high concentration of visitors (e.g. the Dragon Staircase) have specific regulation conditions in order to avoid a possible crowding situation.
- Safety masks worn by staff at all times.
- Hydroalcoholic gel available in all access points.
- Cleaning and disinfection of common use areas such as toilets and ticket offices has intensified
- Leaflets and maps are not provided. Instead, our free APP can be used.
- Capacity of Casa del Guarda and Laie shop has been reduced.
- BUS GÜELL is currently out of service.
- Organized groups access through the door located at carretera del Carmel in front of the coach parking area, since this entrance has bigger dimensions than the rest.
For your own safety, please remember:
- Face mask required at all times.
- Wash your hands frequently. Hydroalcoholic gel available in every access point.
- Maintain the recommended safety distance.
- Purchase your tickets online, remember the total capacity has been reduced.
- You can use our free APP to visit the Park. Wifi available at the Park at no cost.
- If you need to make a payment, please use credit card.
Park Güell holds the following certifications:
International recognition of standardised prevention and safety protocols for Covid-19 following WHO guidelines. This World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) certification is given by Turisme de Barcelona: