What is an organised group?
A group of between 10 and 70 people who make a reservation and/or purchase a joint ticket and have a single ticket for entering the Park Güell restricted area.
Park Güell has achieved two certifications: Global Safe Site and Safe Tourism Certified.
These certifications recognize that the organization fulfills all legally established safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Accordingly, please find below some guidelines to be taken into account during your visit:
- Access for organized groups will take place through the door located at Carretera del Carmel in front of the coach parking area, since this entrance has bigger dimensions than the others.
- BUS GÜELL will be out of service at the beginning.
- Our time slot capacity will be reduced in order to help our visitors maintain the safety distance.
- The staff will be wearing safety masks at all times.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be available in all our facilities.
- For security reasons, maps and leaflets will not be provided.
- The cleaning and disinfection of common use areas such as toilets and ticket offices will be intensified.
- Although Park Güell is an open space, the safety distance must be maintained.
- The areas with a high visitor’s concentration (e.g. the Dragon Staircase) will be regulated in order to avoid a possible crowding situation.
Finally, although not mandatory, wearing masks is strongly RECOMMENDED to all visitors during their visit.
Please help us comply with all these measures in order to enjoy a safe and pleasant visit.
- Group fares update from January 1st 2020
- Improvement of our reservation confirmation and cancellation policy.
How to make a reservation ?
- First of all, it is necessary to register in our website clicking on New User Sign Up.
- Once you have been registered, you could start the booking process clicking on Buy Tickets.
- If you have an outstanding reservation, you can confirm or modify it clicking on Access to the User Area.
User manual groups
Please find the GROUP tickets purchase guide and conditions here
Confirm / Modify reservation
Specific conditions for group reservations
Reservations made through the organized groups section in our website can only be used by the agency or professional group itself. Under no circumstance will it be allowed to resell or give the voucher to other agents which have not been previously authorized by Park Güell.
The reservations are for 30-minute time periods and you can enter the park up to 30 minutes after the start of your assigned time period (e.g. if you have a reservation at 9 am, you can enter the site until 9:30 am). You will not be allowed entry once that time period has concluded and you will not have any right to a refund of the entrance fee. Once inside the restricted area, the group can enjoy the wonderful work of architect Antoni Gaudí for as long as they wish.
Yes. All the members of the group listed on the voucher must enter the restricted area at the same time. If any member of the group is missing, they will have to wait until the group is complete.
Park Güell is a cultural asset of national interest, which means that, in order to act as a guide under the Catalonia Tourism Act, the guide must be in possession of a tourist guide qualification issued by the Government of Catalonia (the Generalitat). Section 65.1 of the Catalonia Tourism Act lays down that anyone can act as a tourist guide activity, except inside monuments declared to be cultural assets of national interest and museums registered in the Catalonia Museum Registry. Any persons not accredited as official guides who are detected carrying out such functions will be required to cease doing so.
The official guides accredited by the Generalitat of Catalonia who escort the groups have free entry provided that they show their accreditation at the restricted area's entrance.
Coaches for groups visiting the restricted area can reserve a parking place when they purchase their tickets, which will give them the right to an hour and a half’s parking in the Zona Bus coach park.
If the coach park is not full, any coach can use it at a price of 18 € (for an hour and a half's parking).
The car park also has 5 places where coaches can pick up their passengers and let them alight.
It is IMPORTANT to keep in mind that access from Sanllehy Square may be closed because the parking lot is full. In this case, only authorized coaches or vehicles will be able to access the coaches.
Contact ZonaBus 93 3308799 (Monday to Friday 8 am-3 pm)