Park Güell offers guided tours in various languages to inform visitors about the site's history, symbolism and natural and heritage values. The tours are conducted by specialised guides, taking visitors back to the end of the 19th century, when the area that now contains the park was subjected to urban development.
The visit includes an itinerary that lasts about an hour, passing through the site's most emblematic points of interest, reliving their history and linking them to the values of Modernisme, the secrets of Gaudí's architecture and the park's harmony with nature.
The typology of visits is varied so that they can suit the needs of different visitors. Currently we offer two types of visits: general guided visits and private guided visits.
Park Güell has achieved three certifications: Global Safe Site, Safe Tourism Certified and Safe Travels. These certifications recognize that the organization fulfills all established safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Accordingly, please find below some guidelines to be taken into account during your visit:
- Groups have been reduced to 15 pax
- Face masks required at all times.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be available in all our facilities.
- Guided groups will follow a one-way route to avoid crossing paths with other groups.
- If radioguides are needed, the piece in touch with the skin will be non-reusable.
- The rest of materials are disinfected prior to every use.
- The guide will carry disinfecting wipes and hydroalcoholic gel.
- The cleaning and disinfection of common use areas such as toilets and ticket offices will be intensified.
- Safety distance must be maintained.
- The areas with a high visitor’s concentration (e.g. the dragon staircase) will be regulated in order to avoid a possible crowding situation.