What does the ticket allow you to visit?
Park Güell has 2 different areas: the restricted area, which requires the purchase of a ticket, and the free access area which is open to all visitors at no charge.
Furthermore, your entrance ticket means that you can use BUS GÜELL, a shuttle service that will take you directly from theAlfons X metro station (L4) to Park Güell in only 15 minutes. Take a look at the information about Bus Güell.
- The part emphasized on the map is the restricted area. The rest of Park Güell can be entered without restriction and free of charge.
- You must arrive at the access control point at the assigned time so as not to lose your scheduled entry times. Entry will not be allowed outside the times stated on the ticket.
- You have 30 minutes after the time marked on your ticket to enter the site. Once that deadline has passed, you will lose your right to enter.
- Once you are inside the restricted access area, you can take as long as you like to enjoy the brilliant architect's work, but once you have left the restricted area, you cannot re-enter.
- If you arrive at Park Güell before the assigned time, you can start your visit with the free entry zone.
- Once tickets have been purchased, no change of date or time will be allowed.
- The tickets for visiting the restricted area include Bus Güell, a shuttle service that will take you directly from the Alfons X metro station (L4) to Park Güell.
- The tickets for visiting the restricted area do not include the access to the Casa Museu Gaudí.
In addition, Park counts on
Park Güell has several public toilets:
- On Carretera del Carmel, just at the Park entrance gate.
- On Passeig de les Palmeres, next to Plaça de la Natura.
- Next to the Carrer d’Olot entrance (inside the restricted area).
People with reduced mobility may have difficulty getting around Park Güell due to its architectural features, with flights of steps and uneven paths. There is a specific itinerary adapted to people with mobility difficulties.
Two wheelchairs are available upon request at Park Güell. If you have any kind of special requirements, please contact the Visitor Attention Service at [email protected]
The tourist coach car park has 3 places for people with reduced mobility.
Pets are allowed to enter provided that they are kept on a lead throughout the visit.
Once you have entered the Monumental Core you will have a free-access Wi-Fi connection. This connection just allows you to get the official Park Güell APP.
- Your most complete audioguide
- Buy your tickets
The Casa del Guarda
The Casa del Guarda (Caretaker's House), located at the Carrer d’Olot entrance, is the private space conceived and designed by Gaudí as a house for the Park Güell gatekeeper.
The exhibition Gaudí and Barcelona, expression of an urban ideal, explains the Casa del Guarda, Park Güell and the Barcelona of Modernisme from three standpoints (the House, the Park and the City) which correspond to the three floors of the building. We advise you to find out about it with the audiovisual guide shown inside. For further information visit the web page of the MUHBA-Casa del Guarda.
The ticket to the Monumental Core of Park Güell also allows free entry to the Casa del Guarda. This site has a specific timetable. For reasons of capacity, entry is NOT guaranteed during the last time slots.
Inside the Park there is a restaurant.
Laie Park Güell Shop
A shop and bookshop specialising in Gaudí, modernism and Barcelona. It is located in one of the entrance pavilions of Park Güell, one of Antoni Gaudí’s most iconic works.
The shop’s range is based on products connected with Gaudi's work and Barcelona, such as postcards and posters, T-shirts and textile accessories, jewellery and costume jewellery, decoration, reproductions and a children’s section.
Opening times: Low season from: de 9:00 h a 18:00 h
High season from: de 9:00 h a 21:00 h
Mid-season from: de 9:00 a 20:00 h
Further information: www.laie.es
Coach parking lot
(C/ del Carmel, 18)
25 parking places.
5 for boarding and alighting from coaches.
3 places reserved for people with reduced mobility.
Coaches for groups visiting the restricted area can reserve a parking place when they purchase their tickets, which will give them the right to an hour and a half’s parking in the Zona Bus coach park.
If the coach park is not full, any coach can use it by paying 12 € (for an hour and a half's parking) in high season and 9 € in low season. The car park also has 5 places where coaches can pick up their passengers and let them alight. It is IMPORTANT to keep in mind that access from Sanllehy Square may be closed because the parking lot is full. In this case, only authorized coaches or vehicles will be able to access the coaches.
Contact ZonaBus 93 3308799 (Monday to Friday 8 am-3 pm)Link text