click on the image to enlarge
What does the ticket allow you to visit?
The entire 12 hectares of the Park, which include the monumental, forest and panoramic areas.
- You must arrive at the access control point at the assigned time so as not to lose your scheduled entry times. Entry will not be allowed outside the times stated on the ticket.
- You have 30 minutes after the time marked on your ticket to enter the site. Once that deadline has passed, you will lose your right to enter.
- Once you are inside the Park, you can take as long as you like to enjoy the brilliant architect's work, but once you exit, you cannot re-enter.
- Once tickets have been purchased, no change of date or time will be allowed.
- Tickets do not include access to the Casa Museu Gaudí.
In addition, Park counts on:
Park Güell has several public toilets:
- On Carretera del Carmel, just at the Park Güell entrance gate.
- On "Passeig de les Palmeres", next to "Plaça de la Natura".
- Next to the "Carrer d’Olot" entrance.
Pets are allowed to enter provided that they are kept on a lead throughout the visit, except in Nature Square, the Hipostyle Room, the Dragon Stairway, the Austria Gardens and the Laundry Room Portico which they cannot enter, to ensure the safety and protection of people, pets and heritage. People who own or accompany pets shall be responsible for any damage that those animals may cause.
Once you have entered the Monumental Core you will have a free-access Wi-Fi connection. This connection just allows you to get the official Park Güell APP.
- Your most complete audio guide
- Buy your tickets
The Casa del Guarda
The Casa del Guarda (Caretaker's House), located at the Carrer d’Olot entrance, is the private space conceived and designed by Gaudí as a house for the Park Güell gatekeeper.
The exhibition Gaudí and Barcelona, expression of an urban ideal, explains the Casa del Guarda, Park Güell and the Barcelona of Modernisme from three standpoints (the House, the Park Güell and the City) which correspond to the three floors of the building. We advise you to find out about it with the audiovisual guide shown inside. For further information visit the web page of the MUHBA-Casa del Guarda.
The ticket to the Monumental Core of Park Güell also allows free entry to the Casa del Guarda. This site has a specific timetable. For reasons of capacity, entry is NOT guaranteed during the last time slots.
Inside the park there is a restaurant.
Laie Park Güell Shop
A shop and bookshop specialising in Gaudí, modernism and Barcelona. It is located in one of the entrance pavilions of Park Güell, one of Antoni Gaudí’s most iconic works.
The shop’s range is based on products connected with Gaudi's work and Barcelona, such as postcards and posters, T-shirts and textile accessories, jewellery and costume jewellery, decoration, reproductions and a children’s section.
Further information: www.laie.es
Coach parking lot
(C/ del Carmel, 18)
16 parking places.
3 places reserved for people with reduced mobility.
Coaches for groups (of 10 persons minimum) can reserve a parking place when they purchase their tickets, which will give them the right to an hour and a half’s parking in the Zona Bus coach park.
The price of this booking is 18€.
IMPORTANT: Only coaches with a previous reservation may access the parking area. Rotation parking is not allowed.
Contact ZonaBus 93 3308799 (Monday to Friday 8 am-3 pm), firstname.lastname@example.org.