Register Gaudir Més
If you are already a member of Gaudir Més, you can visit Park Güell every day at no cost. You will find all the information you need about the Gaudir Més register at this link.
How to enter Park Güell?
Once you are part of Gaudir Més, in order to access Park Güell free of charge, you must identify yourself as a member of the register on this page. Whether you enter your email address or not, you will be asked for your Official ID provided from the registry (which is a compulsory field). You will immediately be presented with your personalised ticket, which will be valid for the day of your request. What does this mean? If I want to visit Park Güell today, I will have to apply today and if I want to enter on Saturday, I will have to do the same on Saturday. It cannot be done in advance.
If you have entered your email address, you will also receive an email welcoming you to Park Güell.
This ticket contains the following information: your name and surname, the day of the visit, your Identity document and a unique identifier code.
You will need to take the following points into account:
- You must show this ticket at the entrances to Park Güell.
- This ticket is personal and non-transferable. Under no circumstances may it be given to another person.
- The ticket cannot be reserved in advance; it corresponds to the day on which the request is made.
- Park Güell reserves the right to check the identity of the ticket holder.
- If there are minors in the group, simply communicate this to staff at the entrance.