Availability check service will be out of order temporarily. We apologize for the inconvenience.
What you can visit with your ticket?
Park Güell has 2 different areas: the restricted area, which requires the purchase of a ticket, and the free access area which is open to all visitors at no charge.
- The part emphasized on the map is the restricted area. The rest of Park Güell can be entered without restriction and free of charge.
- You must arrive at the access control point at the assigned time so as not to lose your scheduled entry times. Entry will not be allowed outside the times stated on the ticket.
- You have 30 minutes after the time marked on your ticket to enter the site. Once that deadline has passed, you will lose your right to enter.
- Once you are inside the restricted area, you can take as long as you like to enjoy the brilliant architect's work, but once you have left the restricted area, you cannot re-enter.
- If you arrive at Park Güell before the assigned time, you can start your visit with the free entry zone.
- Once tickets have been purchased, no change of date or time will be allowed.
- The tickets for visiting the restricted area includes Bus Güell, a shuttle service that will take you directly from the Alfons X metro station (L4) to Park Güell
- The tickets for visiting the restricted area do not include the access to the Gaudí House Museum.