Park Güell achieves Global Safe, Safe Tourism Certified and Safe Travels certifications and takes safety and preventive measures to avoid the possible spread of COVID-19. (more information)
Check ticket availabilityCHECK
What can you visit with your ticket?
The 12 hectares of the park, which contain monumental and green areas and panoramic views over Barcelona.
- You must arrive at the access control point at the assigned time so as not to lose your scheduled entry times. Access will not be allowed outside the times stated on the ticket.
- You have 30 minutes after the time marked on your ticket to enter the site. Once that deadline has passed, you will lose your right to enter.
- Once you are inside the park, you can take as long as you like to enjoy the brilliant architect's work, but once you have left it you cannot re-enter.
- Once tickets have been purchased, no change of date or time will be allowed.
- Tickets to Park Güell do not include the access to the Gaudí House Museum.
- If you are registered with the Gaudir Més programme or have a Barcelona Provincial Council Library Network physical card, you do not need to buy tickets of any kind. You can go straight to the park’s entrances and show relevant identification to enter.
From 01/06/2022 onwards, the Barcelona library card will not be valid for free entrance to the park instead of the Gaudir Més register.