Park Güell achieves Global Safe, Safe Tourism Certified and Safe Travels certifications and takes safety and preventive measures to avoid the possible spread of COVID-19. (more information)
Check ticket availabilityCHECK
What can you visit with your ticket?
The 12 hectares of the park, which contain monumental and green areas and panoramic views over Barcelona.
- You must arrive at the access control point at the assigned time so as not to lose your scheduled entry times. Access will not be allowed outside the times stated on the ticket.
- You have 30 minutes after the time marked on your ticket to enter the site. Once that deadline has passed, you will lose your right to enter.
- Once you are inside the park, you can take as long as you like to enjoy the brilliant architect's work, but once you have left it you cannot re-enter.
- Once tickets have been purchased, no change of date or time will be allowed.
- Tickets to Park Güell do not include the access to the Gaudí House Museum.
In addition, the following measures have been adopted to avoid the spread of COVID-19:
- Face masks required at all times for staff and visitors.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be available in all our facilities.
- For safety reasons, leaflets and maps are not provided. We recommend downloading our free APP.
- The cleaning and disinfection of common use areas such as toilets and ticket offices will be intensified.
- Safety distance must be maintained even outdoors.
- The areas with a high visitor’s concentration (e.g. the dragon staircase) will be regulated in order to avoid a possible crowding situation.
- BUS GÜELL is currently out of service.
Park Güell holds the following certifications:
International recognition of standardised prevention and safety protocols for Covid-19 following WHO guidelines. This World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) certification is given by Turisme de Barcelona: